Are you looking for a bookseller for your upcoming event? Skylark can help! We’re available to provide sales across the Columbia area, and beyond, at events including book parties, readings, panels, and conferences.
For most off-site events, Skylark will send one bookseller to process sales at the event, and we will also coordinate all book ordering and returns. We bring our own supplies and point of sale system to the event and require just a table, chair, and wireless or network access from the venue. There is no fee associated with having a Skylark bookseller at your event but, with occasional exceptions for large events, Skylark does not split sales revenue with event organizers.
If you’re interested in partnering with us for off-site sales, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What are the date and time of your event?
- Which authors and/or titles will be featured?
- What is the address of the event venue?
- About how many attendees are you expecting?
- Is the event open to the public?
- Would it be possible to ship books to the event venue ahead of time?
- A link to the event website or other event details, if applicable.
If possible, we’d like at least a month of advance notice for events so we can ensure availability of the books in question.